2012_07_30_HA

After lunch I decided to make a large mosaic of the southern emisphere that is quite active lately.

I recorded 10 videos but unfortunately at the middle of the recording I didn’t realize that exposure setting changed and I didn’t had the time to recover. So the left side of the mosaic (the one I took after the exposure change) is darker than the one on the right.


I also took a couple of prominences that I’ll process and post later.

Setup is the usual one: Celestron Omni 120 XLT + PST etalon and BF5. Lately I’m using the DMK31 firewire that is a much faster than the DMK41 (30 fps versus the 15 fps) with a slightly smaller resolution.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: